Here at HPC, we offer a soccer program each fall for our community. With over 600 kids participating each season, our goal is to provide a fun, safe, positive atmosphere for our youth to learn about the game of soccer and also learn about our faith in Jesus Christ.
ALL TEAMS ARE DIVIDED BY AGE AND DO NOT CORRELATE TO SCHOOL GRADE. CUT OFF DATE IS SEPTEMBER 1.
***Age divisions are subject to change based off of registration
- Coed (4 & 5 year old boys and girls) those turning 6 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Boys 6 (6 year old boys only) those turning 7 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Boys 8U (7 & 8 year old boys) those turning 9 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Boys 10U (9 & 10 year old boys) those turning 11 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Boys 13U (11-13 year old boys) those turning 14 before Sept. 1 are ineligible
- Girls 7U (6 & 7 year old girls) those turning 8 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Girls 9U (8 & 9 year old girls) those turning 10 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Girls 11U (10 & 11 year old girls) those turning 12 before Sept. 1, must move up
- Girls 14U (12-14 year old girls) those turning 15 before Sept. 1 are ineligible
*Fee covers registration fee, facility maintenance, officials, jersey, socks, and end of season medal
- Early Registration: TBD
- Regular Registration: TBD
- Late Registration: TBD
Full amount, when requested before late registration begins. Once late registration begins, 70% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be issued, after practices have began.
**Payment due at the time of registration; all unpaid registrations will be automatically deleted by system.
- Orientation will be held during your child's first practice.
- Coed teams will begin practice on Saturday, August 13th.
- All other teams will begin the week of August 15th. Days and times will be determined.
- 4 & 5 years old teams practice on Saturdays leading up to games. Once games begin, they will no longer practice.
- All other ages will practice once a week on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings.
- Games are scheduled from mid September through early November.
- Most games will take place on Saturdays, except for mid-week games and for any potential rain out make-ups
- All games and practices will take place at the HPAC (Healing Place Athletic Complex).
- Each team will practice once a week for about 1 hour.
Registration for the 2023 season will open July 1, 2023.